Saturday 12 April 2008

"The Secret Traffic Code": First Review

I recently purchased a copy of "The Secret Traffic Code" for $9.97. The report itself is quite short, being only a 29 page pdf. I've given it a read through, and it seems well written, and certainly plausible.

The report consists of system to generate traffic to your site using a combination of article marketing and social bookmarking. Whilst these are hardly new concepts, I've never come across them integrated in this way before. I'm going to give the system a go, although I may not be able to do the eight articles a month recommended (I'm not that prolific an author), or I may pay someone to write them for me, which I've done fairly often in the past, using ScriptLance.

Once I've tried out the system, I'll write another review.

No comments: