Wednesday 18 June 2008

World Bux Payment Update


I heard back from World Bux regarding the support request I submitted about the Payment Denied showing in my history. Apparently, this was due to the site being attacked a few days ago (the weird problem I noted) and payment requests needed to be resubmitted.

I made a new payment request for the current balance of $19.41. I hope the amount of time I have to wait for the request to be processed hasn't reset to the current date, rather than the original one.

1 comment:

Foodie said...

I heard back from World Bux regarding my new payment request, and yes, and requests that had to be resubmitted due to the site attacks start again from the beginning, time wise.

Needless to say, this is fairly annoying - even if unavoidable and not their fault - as I was about halfway through the amount of time required.